Frequently asked questions Do I need to include a customs invoice with my shipment?

When sending shipments to countries outside the European Union (e.g. Switzerland or Norway), you must enclose a pro forma invoice or a commercial invoice which are then used to carry out a customs clearance in the country of destination.

Read more about customs forms

Do you have another question?